Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, and online courses.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Membership Fees, Borrowing Policies, and Fine Rates
Annual Membership Rates
- Adult - $20
- Family - $30
- Junior cardholders cannot borrow DVDs or videotapes.
- Books, toys, audiobooks, and CDs: 3 week loan
- DVDs and videotapes: 7 day loan
- Magazines (except current issues): 7 day loan
Charges for Overdue Items
- Books, audio materials, and magazines: $0.25 per item, per day
- DVDs and videotapes: $2.00 per day, per item
Renewing Your Membership
Click here for information on renewing your library card.